Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Riddle Week


This week starts Riddle Week at Speedpro Atlanta. These are just so fun and challenging. See if you can beat my score. I only got one right. I'll update this blog entry every day with a new riddle. If you want to know the answer, email me at sbailey@speedpro.com, and I'll email it to you.

Monday's Riddle-
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

Tuesday's Riddle-
You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it?

Wednesday's Riddle-
There is an electric train going 30 miles and hour north when the wind is going east which way does the steam blow?

Thursday's Riddle-
Whats Bigger that the Universe?
Dead People eat it.
Alive People cant eat it. What am I?

Friday's Riddle-
2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes?

Saturday's Riddle-When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I?

Sunday's Riddle-A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta
Print Bosses