Monday, August 31, 2009

Answers for the riddles

Monday's Riddle-What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away? coal

Tuesday's Riddle-
You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it? breath

Wednesday's Riddle-
There is an electric train going 30 miles and hour north when the wind is going east which way does the steam blow? it's an electric train so no steam

Thursday's Riddle-
Whats Bigger that the Universe?
Dead People eat it.
Alive People cant eat it. What am I? Nothing

Friday's Riddle-
2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes? Three generations: grandfather, father, and son

Saturday's Riddle-When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don’t have me. What am I? Secret

Sunday's Riddle-A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say? He said that you'll sentence me for six years in prison. Since it's true, the judge can't sentence him for four years. And he was lying then you would still be telling the truth because she would still sentence him for six years. The judge just let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta
Print Bosses