Monday, July 26, 2010

New Look New Feel

After reading an interesting article about spicing up your social media, it was time for Speedpro to revamp our Twitter and Blogger page.

Having first been designed by our Marketing Assistant, Stephanie, she used different project images and Hue for the first design. "I choose turquoise as the background color because it was voted Pantone color of the year. However, that was almost a year ago," stated Stephanie.

"With our new design for Twitter and Blogger, I decided to implement more colors since you specialize in high quality, high resolution printing. I remember Laura [Speedpro's Production Manager] using this design idea for some of our coupons, and I thought this is what I need," Stephanie explained about her latest Twitter design. "I took out the project images and Hue. And [I] decided to used only our contact information and logo, because I didn't want the design to be too complicated and busy."

For more information on Speedpro, please visit us at www.speedprometroatlanta.com.
For more blogs about Stephanie, please visit her personal blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta
Print Bosses