Thursday, December 10, 2009

Toilet Decor

Imagine the ability to change image into decoration in your bathroom. From the navy blue water to the bright orange tail fish, changing your bathroom into a life size aquarium is possible.

Check out the wrap we did in our bathroom. I had a brilliant idea to start wrap items around the office. This creative light bulb came from all hours of researching on what different sign shops and print shops were doing around the world. I soon saw the possibly of wrapping laptops. I found out that only certain areas of the laptop were able to be wrapped, like around the screen.

After watching installers put on a vehicle wrap, I decided to venture out and wrap my computer mouse, which only led to our toilet being wrapped. Just think what I'll come up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta
Print Bosses