Thursday, September 10, 2009

Letter from Hue


Woof!

Hi everyone!

I'm back from my adventure with Stephanie. Woof! It was wooferful! But I wasn't able to update as much as I wanted because of the Hurricane Bill. Woof. Though it didn't hit Virginia Beach, our hotel ended up having WIFI problems. Woof! It sure was scary! Woof! WOOF!

But don't worry I still had fun. When it was sunny, we went to the Virginia Aquarium on General Booth Blvd and the Lynnhave Mall. I saw alot of cool stuff while I was there, especially large format prints!

The picture above was taken at the Lynnhaven Mall near their food court. This is just a section of the wall graphic. However the image was as along as the wall. Because I was helping babysit Stephanie's son (RUFF!), I wasn't able to get a great picture of it. GRRR! But there are alots more of fun large format images coming your way!

-- Hue




No comments:

Post a Comment

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta

SpeedPro Imaging of Greater Atlanta
Print Bosses